(co-authored by Marie MacCune and Hannah Depin)
Have you heard the good news? UMass has given us the whole week of Thanksgiving off instead of just two measly days! Can you believe it? Find out how to make the most out of your Thanks-cation...and ignore the fact finals go right up till Christmas.
1. Do your laundry...for free. I know you’ve been wearing those socks since Halloween.
2. Catch up with friends from home and catch up on all that small town gossip. You know you’re not above it.
3. Do the homework you promised yourself you’d get done before the break but definitely didn’t.
4. Take full advantage of your family’s fully stocked pantry and refrigerator, until your siblings start hiding the good snacks from you.
5. Catch up on that Netflix watchlist. The Gilmore Girls reboot is calling.
6. Get a head start on final papers and projects before the end of the semester arrives. Or at least tell yourself you’re going to.