As of 11.15.2011 the UG Registrar's "Change of Major" form will no longer be used to designate Commonwealth Honors College sub-plans and tracks (e.g., Departmental Honors).  Changes will now be entered directly onto SPIRE by Records Mgt staff in Commonwealth Honors College.

Honors Program Directors who wish to authorize a current CHC student's admission to the Departmental Honors track may do so by selecting the appropriate process from our instructions web page.