Hello Kimberly, Thanks for your question and your interest in the research conference--certainly, you can participate. The conference is open to undergraduate students who are currently enrolled at any state university or community college within the Massachusetts System of Public Higher Education. Over the years students from Salem State University have participated in the conference. There is a contact person on your campus who can help you with the process. I have emailed you the person’s contact information as well as other detailed information about the conference. If you have other questions, please let me know.
Please help CHC prevent automated spam submissions!