Joining CHC as a Transfer Student

Admissions to the Commonwealth Honors College for transfer students is managed by the UMass Admissions Office. To find out more, visit UMass Admissions

Transfer students who receive an invitation to join Commonwealth Honors College should meet with an honors advisor during the New Students Orientation to review the specific requirements in effect at the time of their admission and to sign a contract confirming their membership. Students who are invited to join Commonwealth Honors College but who are unable to attend the New Students Orientation should make an appointment to meet with a Commonwealth Honors College advisor.

Transfer students who do not meet the above criteria at the time of their university admission may seek membership in Commonwealth Honors College through the current student application process.


Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tel: 413.545.2483
Fax: 413.545.4469

Joining CHC as a Transfer Student | Commonwealth Honors College


Status message

  • trigger_cron: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_feeds_sync_cache_feeds_http: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_feeds_source_clear: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_feeds_source_expire: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_xmlsitemap_link_process: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_views_bulk_operations: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_rules_scheduler_tasks: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_feeds_push_unsubscribe: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_file_entity_type_determine: Launched in thread 1
  • ultimate_cron_plugin_settings_queue_cleanup: Launched in thread 1
  • queue_feeds_source_import: Launched in thread 1
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.