Your gift to Commonwealth Honors College is extremely important to our progress. Gifts help every area of the College, providing scholarships to our students, advising, resources for programs, and so much more. When we come together - as alumni, parents, friends, students, and staff - as donors, it is amazing what we can accomplish.
Here are some examples of what some honors students have been able to accomplish due to the generosity of donor support:
You can designate your gift to support a particular area or program, or you can also create an endowment or support the Honors Residential Community.
Ways to Give:
- Make a gift online at www.umass.edu/give
- Write a check to UMass Amherst and note Commonwealth Honors College in the memo line. Send it to the address below.
- Make a gift by credit card
- Make a gift of securities
- Include Commonwealth Honors College in your will
- Explore income-producing gifts
For more information, contact:
Meredith Feltus, Director of Development & External Relations
301 Commonwealth Honors College
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003