Thank you to everyone who participated in the UMass Rising Campaign. You put us on the map! Click here to learn about your impact on CHC.
Annual gifts like yours support individual students and the programs that distinguish honors education. Every annual gift we receive helps to:
- Support an economically diverse student body. Honors scholarships and awards offset financial need, reward academic excellence, and create opportunities.
- Support student research. Our students pursue research with faculty and write theses. Commonwealth Honors College funds underwrite honors research projects.
- Inspire students to think big. We connect students to faculty, visiting lecturers, and campus resources through innovative programs.
When we come together—as alumni, parents, friends, students, and staff—as donors, it is amazing what we can accomplish. Join us to support honors students today!
Meet Those Who Support Commonwealth Honors College
Our donors come from many walks of life and have different reasons for supporting honors. Read the stories below to explore the various ways you can support our students.
Professor Annaliese Bischoff - Scholarship Opens the World to Students
Paige Cram '06 - Young Alumna Supports the Great Equalizer
Mark Deveau '81- Loyal Annual Gifts Support Excellence
Linda Lockwood - Bequest Gift Leaves a Legacy
How You Can Make A Gift
- Make a gift by credit card online at www.umass.edu/give
- Write a check to UMass Amherst and note Commonwealth Honors College in the memo line. Send it to the address below
- Make a gift of securities
- Include Commonwealth Honors College in your will
- Explore income-producing gifts
For more information, contact:
Meredith Feltus, Director of Development & External Relations
301 Commonwealth Honors College
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003