DON'T LET FLU or MENINGITIS BUG UMASS! Flu season is almost here, and so are the University Health Services (UHS) campus flu clinics. Help protect our UMass community by getting vaccinated, it's quick and easy!
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that everyone over the age of six months be vaccinated against flu. UHS flu clinics are open to all members of the campus community - students, faculty and staff!
NEW THIS YEAR: Due to last year's meningitis B invasive cases it remains very important that all undergraduate students get vaccinated. UHS will be offering the meningococcal B vaccine (Bexsero or Trumemba) to undergraduate students at these clinics. Students, please remember to bring documentation of your first dose(s) if you got it off campus! For more information go here.
WALK-IN CLINICS AROUND CAMPUS
- THURSDAY, OCT. 11, 3:30 - 6:30 p.m., North Apartments, Building D
- FRIDAY, OCT. 12, 3 - 6 p.m., North Village Apartments
- THURSDAY, OCT. 18, 4:30 -7:30 p.m., Berkshire Dining Commons
- SATURDAY, OCT. 20, 1 - 4 p.m., Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
- FRIDAY, OCT. 26, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Cape Cod Lounge, Student Union
- THURSDAY, NOV. 1, 3:30 - 6:30 p.m., Webster Lounge
- FRIDAY, NOV. 2, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Commonwealth Honors College
- THURSDAY, NOV. 8, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., Hampshire Dining Common
- THURSDAY, NOV. 15, 3:30 - 6:30 p.m., Recreation Center
WALK-IN CLINICS IN UHS, ROOM 302
- THURSDAY, OCT. 25, 1 - 4 p.m.
- FRIDAY, NOV. 9, 9 a.m. - noon
- THURSDAY, NOV. 29, 1- 4p.m.
- THURSDAY, DEC. 6, 1 - 4 p.m.
You can also be vaccinated during a scheduled visit - just ask!
Costs are billed to your health insurance; bring your insurance plan's ID card with you. Go here for questions about insurance coverage and billing at University Health Services.
Learn more about flu, ways to stay healthy, and what to do if you're sick on the CDC website.
Clinics are a partnership between UHS and UMass College of Nursing.