Do you want to learn about climate communication? Do you want to help climate science reach the hands of those who really need it? The Northeast Climate Science Center (NE CSC) seeks a UMass undergraduate student with exceptional writing, data management, and technical problem solving skills to serve as a communication and information management intern.
- Maintain project information and input new data
- Update NE CSC website using Drupal content management system;
- Write feature stories on climate research;
- Layout and content of outreach materials
- Photography and photo editing;
- Video editing;
- Assist with research and development of communication projects as necessary.
This position is for 12 hrs (or up to 16 hours in the summer)/week at $13/hr. Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see preferred qualifications in the longer announcement here. Position will be filled by the end of the Spring semester.