Attention, CHC Seniors!!
In 45 seconds or less, tell us about your Honors thesis/project.
Be creative. Keep it simple. Have fun.
Grab your phone and make a video that tells your story about your work and your journey.
Below are some ideas/suggestions we hope will inspire your creativity:
- Share why you chose your research topic
- Point out the implications of your research on our world
- share the impact of the research journey on you
- Display a talent (play an instrument, rap, paint, yodel, dance, juggle, etc.)
- Relate your thesis/project to something that just happened in the news or a current issue
- Relate your work to what you want to do after you graduate
- Relate your work to your passions
- Talk in multiple languages (with translation please)
- Include illustrations or props
- Travel off campus for part of your video
- Do a cartwheel
- Show the three spots that you spent the most time at while working
- Do three of the above at once
- Include recommendations for further reading/information
Prizes will be awarded to three outstanding videos.
Videos must include your full name and major. Upload your video to your Google drive and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 30.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 12.