As an oral presenter you will need to create a 10 minute presentation about your project. The oral sessions are a 45 minute time slot comprised of three presentations that will each be ten minutes in length. The people in your oral panel session may come from different schools and may have different majors but there will be a common thread between your topics. The last 15 minutes are for the students to form a panel and answer any questions that the audience may have. An oral presentation will be facilitated by a session chair (usually a faculty or staff member).
- A PC laptop computer, LCD projector and table at the front of the room will be provided in every oral presentation room. Do not plan on using your own laptop.
- If you are using a PowerPoint presentation, bring the document on a USB flash drive. IMPORTANT-If you are using a PowerPoint presentation, save your presentation as a .ppt file (the older version of PowerPoint). If you save your presentation as a .pptx file, it may not open on the laptop that is provided.
- We strongly encourage you to email yourself a copy of your PowerPoint presentation file as a backup.
- Please include your last name in the file name of your PowerPoint presentation in the following format: "[YOUR LAST NAME] - PRESENTATION".
- If you need additional space than the table already provided, please request this when you register.