Apply in Four Easy Steps
1. Find a faculty sponsor.
You must have a faculty member to work with you on your project.
2. Decide what format you will be presenting.
- You may present a poster board or you may do an oral presentation.
- You may do a project individually or as part of a group.
- If working in a group, choose a group leader.
3. Apply for the conference using the Web Application no later than Wednesday, February 12.
In early January you will be able to apply for the conference. Take your time with your application to ensure all the information is correct. Much of the information will be either printed in the conference materials or sent to your local legislators.
You will be required to create a profile. Please take a moment to write down the following information before filling out your application:
- Specify your faculty sponsor’s name and email address (please speak to your faculty sponsor in advance about their preferred choice of email address).
- Know your Presentation Format: oral presentation or poster and Presentation Type: individual or group.
- Individual Presenters and Group Leaders should be ready to enter text in the abstract title and abstract box. This doesn’t have to be your final abstract--you can revise it later. Remember the first abstract submission is due to your faculty sponsor Feb. 12 2014.
You will receive an automated email confirming your application. This email will also provide you will details about what to do next.
4. Complete abstract and Submit for faculty approval by February 12, 2014
Individual Presenters and Group Leaders will need to complete this step.